Digital Architects Zurich
We are looking for expert consultants who work with clients to design, communicate and build technologically advanced solutions.
We are looking for Observability & AIOps Engineers /Consultants who are comfortable in both cloud and on-premise environments, have experience as Software and DevOps Engineer, and find the following exciting:
- Working with customers in projects that you can help shape from start to finish
- Varied field of activity as a specialist with responsibility for consulting, design and development of Observability & AIOps for critical applications
- Developing solutions using the latest and leading Observability & AIOps technology (open source or commercial software), leveraging machine learning for enterprise-grade automation, in the cloud and on-premises
- Collaboration and support of application developers and teams for the efficient adoption and use of Observability, Monitoring & AIOps
- Independent work, also part-time (80-100%)
- Education, training and opportunities to contribute
- Joining a helpful and collegial environment
As part of the Digital Architects Zurich team, you will develop innovative and state-of-the-art solutions for cloud-native environments and implement these solutions for customers in projects.
- A development and engineering spirit and the ability to apply knowledge from different areas to solve the complex problems of reliable large-scale application operation
- Enjoying technical nuts and bolts and customer contact
- Engineering or administration experience with Monitoring, APM, Observability or AIOps solutions: Splunk, SignalFX, Dynatrace, New Relic, Elastic, Datadog, IBM Instana, Cisco AppDynamics, …
- Experience with Linux and Docker/Kubernetes as a user, administrator or engineer
- At best, experience with Agile, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering or in a similar environment – what you don’t have, we’ll teach you!
- Good German and English language skills
- Flexibility for assignments at different customers in Zurich, Bern or Basel
- Team spirit, initiative, responsibility, creative and analytical thinking
- We require that you already hold a residence and work permit for Switzerland
Perks of the Job
Annual working hours (42h/week), overtime compensation, 5 weeks’ holiday and part-time offers – because work-life balance is important to us
1st Class Travel Card
First class travel card for trains and buses in Switzerland (SBB GA). For private and work use.
We meet up regularly for exchange, training and beer (or whatever you prefer). Share your knowledge, learn new things and have fun.
Salary in line with the market and a company profit sharing model.
Mobile phone subscription, all inclusive for Europe.
Weekends and trips with the team, be it hiking, skiing or other activities. Most importantly: everyone has fun.