Digital Architects Zurich
We are looking for expert consultants who work with clients to design, communicate and build technologically advanced solutions.
We are looking for DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering Consultants who are comfortable in both cloud and on-premise environments, have experience as System Engineer or Software Engineer, and find the following exciting:
- Working with customers in projects that you can help shape from start to finish
- Being part of projects between software engineering, system engineering and consulting in a broad and modern technology spectrum from AIOps to observability and continuous delivery to continuous verification with machine learning
- Developing solutions using the latest technology (open source or commercial software), in the cloud and on-premise
- Collaborating in large DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering transformation projects with national and international customers
- Independent work, also part-time (80-100%)
- Education, training and opportunities to contribute
- Joining a helpful and collegial environment
As part of the Digital Architects Zurich team, you will develop innovative and state-of-the-art solutions for cloud-native environments and implement these solutions for customers in projects.
- A development and engineering spirit and the ability to apply knowledge from different areas to solve the complex problems of reliable large-scale application operation
- A blend of affinity and skills in software engineering topics such as object-oriented programming (Java), software build and continuous integration, and system engineering topics such as security and deployment automation
- Profound knowledge in the areas of operating systems, container fabrics, network, alerting and monitoring, also in the cloud (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Practical experience in working with Agile and DevOps development methods
- Confident in interacting with developers and the ability to dive deep into application or infrastructure code
- Good German and English language skills
- Flexibility for assignments at different customers in Zurich, Bern or Basel
- Team spirit, initiative, responsibility, creative and analytical thinking
- We require that you already hold a residence and work permit for Switzerland
Perks of the Job
Annual working hours (42h/week), overtime compensation, 5 weeks’ holiday and part-time offers – because work-life balance is important to us
1st Class Travel Card
First class travel card for trains and buses in Switzerland (SBB GA). For private and work use.
We meet up regularly for exchange, training and beer (or whatever you prefer). Share your knowledge, learn new things and have fun.
Salary in line with the market and a company profit sharing model.
Mobile phone subscription, all inclusive for Europe.
Weekends and trips with the team, be it hiking, skiing or other activities. Most importantly: everyone has fun.